P.A.R.T.S. is looking for an intern communication and audition support (m/f/x)
about the organization
P.A.R.T.S. is an international school for contemporary dance in Brussels. The student community is very diverse and is recruited through worldwide auditions. PARTS accommodates about 50 students and organizes two dance programs: Training is a three-year Bachelor program for aspiring dancers and choreographers, STUDIOS is a two-year Master program with a focus on young creators. PARTS is strongly anchored in the artistic field. About 40 teachers and artists are guests of the school every year.
PARTS was founded in 1995 and is directed by choreographer Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker. The campus is located on the Van Volxemlaan in Brussels and is part of a dynamic artistic workplace which also houses the dance company Rosas and the contemporary music ensemble Ictus.
function and tasks
As intern communication you are, in consultation with the communication staff member, co-responsible for the concrete development of the communication plan of the auditions. You also perform supporting tasks for the digital communication of the daily operation.
The Bachelor program Training is a 3-year full-time program.
A new group of students between the ages of 18 and 23 begins every three years. The new cycle starts in September 2022 and lasts until June 2025. Students are selected through international auditions. The pre-selections take place in spring 2022, with a final audition week in Brussels during the Easter break.
- you create and maintain your own content planning for social media (knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and TikTok are a must).
- you are co-responsible for updating the website, distributing communication tools, the practical organization of preparatory winter workshops and contacts with partners.
- you take on supporting tasks for the general digital communication (collecting and creating content, maintaining social media, etc)
- you have a facile pen
Specifically, you are available in the Fall 2021 and/or Spring 2022 (days and hours to be mutually discussed).
- bachelor's degree in communication (sciences) or similar.
Students cultural management and/or theater and film studies are certainly also considered.
- good knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok), including online advertising policies
- good knowledge of Google Suite, MS Office.
- strong communicator and likes to work in team
- strong in organizational and problem-solving thinking
- socially adept, structured and polyvalent
- strong editorial skills
- fluently bilingual (NL, Eng)
- a feel for the dance world is a plus
- determination of the working period in consultation with the intern
- interesting work experience in an internationally renowned organization within a small, enthusiastic team
- a diverse range of tasks with many responsibilities
- reimbursement of commuting expenses (free if using public transport).
Send us an email with your resume and a short motivation before 15/09/2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Afterwards, we will schedule as soon as possible an interview and talk about the possibilities.
For more information about the internship, please contact Yannick Roman at email@example.com or 0486/88.78.81.
P.A.R.T.S. selects on the basis of competences and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, ethnic origin, religion, physical disability or nationality.
Picture by Tine Declerck